Sunday, May 6, 2012

Extra:Travel to Taipei in Taiwan.Second day.

I went to Presidential Office Building, Taipei.
The building was designed by architect Uheiji Nagano during the period of Japanese rule of Taiwan(1895-1945).
My great-grandfather was working on this building.So I want to visit here.






Bank of Taiwan.

Then I went to Jiufen which is a renowned tourist attraction of Taiwan.
Jiufen became popular in 2001, when its downtown was used a model in the anime movie Spirited Away.
Spirited Away is a 2001 Japanese animated fantasy-adventure film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki and produces by Studio Ghibli.


Ice cream.

I ate meat noodle again.

Taiwanese dog.

Down town.



Tea house.








The view from tea house.




Souvenir shop.




Temple.





After that I came back Taipei and I waked around the city.

Night market.

I ate lurou fan which is minced fatty pork served on rice.


Third day, I went back to Tokyo early in the morning.
I got on the EVA AIR's Hello Kitty Jet.It was cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment